Sunday, July 6, 2008


Just finished a run of "black light" posters for an upcoming Boris show at the Middle East in Cambridge, Mass. I have put up a few pictures of the process so you can kind of see the way the colors go down. The final color (black) is done with a tinted adhesive, then the flocking is applied, in this case with a make shift sifter. Check out the picture of my friend Hiedi up to her elbows in the stuff. Not the most technical method, but the results are right on. I just added these to my Etsy sight, so check it out .
I also added a shot of some posters my friend Leif did the other day for an upcoming Moneycastasia show. He hand painted directly on mylar to make his photo positives to burn the screens. Very cool stuff!